Before Christmas we agreed we would have a Pyjama Day on the 27th. We planned the movies and the goodies - popcorn, Cadbury's chocolate and turkey stew. Stoked up the fire and grabbed a few blankets just for comfort. Little did we know then that we would be looking out at a Winter Wonderland. It's snowing, maybe enough to go sledding later.
Which movies? The boys started with Mission Impossible first thing this morning which DJ was very impressed by as he is pretending to be Ethan Hunt, climbing walls and shooting people even though he is The Good Guy. Then we enjoyed a few shorts - Merry Madagascar, Donkey's Christmas Carols . . . . Next up Dylan's choice, he picked The Polar Express. They watched it at school one afternoon and I promised him he could watch it over Christmas. He didn't forget. My choice next . . . . Thinking Mr Poppers Penguins . . . Mind you we have lots to choose from as we set up Netflix on the new Google TV box.
Thursday, December 27, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dinner & Disc Golf
It's fun to try something new, so when Heather suggested Disc Golf after a feast of ribs, smashed potatoes, roasted cauliflower and a lo...
-
If you ask DJ where he went for his holidays he'll tell you Cape Breton. Ask him where his other holiday was and you will get the answer...
-
It's been a few years since we had a big party at the house and this year I felt my 'Irishness' n eeded a bit of a boost. So we ...
-
Not too long after we moved (back) here I started teaching again and one of the things I used to apologise for was my accent. I was afraid t...

No comments:
Post a Comment