Well it's been a busy few days - 6 inches of snow when they predicted 1cm!! No snow tires on the Sebring so I have been housebound. Although I did manage to walk to the mailbox on Monday in the snow. It was soooo pretty and peaceful. Mind you a bit of a nightmare that evening, Jonathan didn't get home until 9pm instead of his usual 5.30!
I thought I was so organised this trip - all the packing done since this morning as I was working this afternoon. Luckily I decided to check on our flights only to find there had been a change in the itinerary - a 24 hour change which nearly saw us getting back to London on Saturday instead of Friday and hence missing our connecting flight to Dublin. But it's all OK now, we are just flying a slightly different route (via Toronto). But sure by Friday night we'll be relaxing in a pub in Dublin and we won't care how we got there.
So, we'll see some of you in Dublin next week and the rest of you will have to make do with photos when we get back :)
Wednesday, December 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dinner & Disc Golf
It's fun to try something new, so when Heather suggested Disc Golf after a feast of ribs, smashed potatoes, roasted cauliflower and a lo...
-
If you ask DJ where he went for his holidays he'll tell you Cape Breton. Ask him where his other holiday was and you will get the answer...
-
It's been a few years since we had a big party at the house and this year I felt my 'Irishness' n eeded a bit of a boost. So we ...
-
Not too long after we moved (back) here I started teaching again and one of the things I used to apologise for was my accent. I was afraid t...
No comments:
Post a Comment