But I miss it, and I hear one or two of you out there do too. I need this and I hope some of you will join me on the next phase. I did consider starting all over again but that idea didn't sit well, so I am renaming the blog and might even redesign it a little - let's call it an upgrade!
So what's new with all of you? I hear it's been pretty cold in Dublin - snow and minus temps, and the country has not ground to a halt, or has it? All this talk of recession, real estate prices falling, the Celtic Tiger really is dead & gone (along with Romantic Ireland!) but what a wake it left. More on that later. . . . .
And what about BC - more snow this year than ever? NS retirees wishing they had brought their snow blowers with them when they moved? But hey you guys will still have Spring on your doorsteps in a few weeks, we'll still be digging out the leprechauns in the backyard.
Anyways, I have work to do - restyling the blog. Back in a bit.
No comments:
Post a Comment