Christmastime = busytime! Parades, parties, presents, turkey, movies, pj days, fires, food & wine (too much of both). Here it is in pictures, well some of it.
Friday, January 03, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dinner & Disc Golf
It's fun to try something new, so when Heather suggested Disc Golf after a feast of ribs, smashed potatoes, roasted cauliflower and a lo...
-
If you ask DJ where he went for his holidays he'll tell you Cape Breton. Ask him where his other holiday was and you will get the answer...
-
It's been a few years since we had a big party at the house and this year I felt my 'Irishness' n eeded a bit of a boost. So we ...
-
Not too long after we moved (back) here I started teaching again and one of the things I used to apologise for was my accent. I was afraid t...

No comments:
Post a Comment