Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter

Or is it Christmas again? No Easter Bunnies out this morning. Mind you there were a few around the shopping malls yesterday - Easter is bigger than Christmas around here!

Could somebody please get a message to Mother Nature that it is April in Nova Scotia - not December. Time for Spring - flowers, new growth etc. How many people can say they go out shopping for Garden Furniture on a Saturday afternoon, only to be snowed in by 8pm that night? Yep, you guessed it - I am officially fed up with winter! I want Spring. And I want it now - please :)

Anyways, I hear Spring has recently sprung on the West Coast of Canada and has been around for quite a while in Ireland. Enjoy and please send some our way - otherwise I will be very tempted to fly South for the winter (well, next year). Happy Easter to everyone - don’t eat too many chocolate eggs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dinner & Disc Golf

It's fun to try something new, so when Heather suggested Disc Golf after a feast of ribs, smashed potatoes, roasted cauliflower and a lo...